Saturday, March 11, 2006

Peyton at one month old


Peyton has been with us for a month now. We are starting to adjust to being a family of four and it definitely is an adjustment. We were very fortunate to have so much support from our family this past month. My parents came home with us from the hospital and stayed a few days and Brian's mom stayed for quite a few days this past month which helped tremendously! Aunt Lara has also babysat already! It really is a blessing to live near family when you have kids! I am still trying to establish some kind of schedule to maintain my sanity around here but the boys seem to have other ideas! All in all, things are going well. Peyton was at the doctor a week ago and he weighed 10 pounds 10 ounces already! He sure didn't stay little for long! He has just started to smile when he is awake, which is more and more all the time! I tried to capture one of those smiles in this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, welcome to blogging!! I love my nephews!!!! Keep updating it:)
Love yah!
Lynnette

Anonymous said...

I think he is better than the ones on t.v.

Anonymous said...

I think he is better than the ones on t.v.