Friday, February 29, 2008

Misc Pictures and Stuff

I have quite a few misc pictures that hadn't made it to the blog yet so I thought I would just put them all together:



I took quite a few pictures of the boys playing around in Jensen's bed and couldn't pick my favorite so I decided to put all of them on:













Peyton the Builder



Bathtime fun






Here are a few pictures from our Thomas the Train weekend this summer but I had forgotten to put them on and they are great!

Jensen with Grandma Jan on the Thomas Train


It was an exhausting day



Here are some pictures from our recent visit with Uncle Steve and Aunt Cheri:









Fun in the snow:


Sledding with Grandpa








Jensen had fun coloring his snowman, thanks to idea that Janna gave us, with a spray bottle of colored water.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so much happiness in your home!

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Awww love the pics of Peyton "the builder" and Jensen's colored snowman!! very cute, and I'm impressed two blogs in the same week!!:)

Anonymous said...

Attention!