Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring Break

We have had an exciting past couple of weeks. My mom and Lara both had their Spring Break's last week so last weekend my parents and Lara came to stay at our place for the weekend. We enjoyed our time together with all of them. Since we didn't get to go to church on Easter, with Peyton being so sick, we wore our Easter outfits the next weekend. So I have a few pictures of those. Lara stayed with us for a few more days and watched Peyton for me so I could go on a field trip with Jensen to the Critter Barn. I was so glad to be able to experience that with him. It is a day I won't forget and I don't think he will either. We then headed back to Midland/Coleman for a few days. The boys got to see Grandma Jan again which had been the longest they hadn't seen her. They also spent a few days at Grandma and Grandpa Mowat's house and they took them to see some more animals at a nearby farm which they enjoyed. Peyton kept saying "see the piggies" even though he didn't want to touch them. Lara and I got the chance to go to Ladies Night Out at the Palace to see the Pistons and we were able to meet Jason Maxiell and get his autograph. We also got lots of free stuff that night and we had a great time. Now, I have gotten a chance to home for a few days without the boys who stayed with Grandma Jan for a week and I have soooo many things I want to get done but I know it is going to go by quickly and I will miss by boys. My big boy, Brian, has been sick for over 3 weeks now and I had to take him to Urgent Care today on my first day back and he was put on antibiotics. Please keep him in your prayers, he is so ready to be back to normal. Anyways, that should catch you all up for now, enjoy the pics!

Critter Barn Pictures:




Holding a Duckling


Feeding the chickens


Maggie the Potbelly pig









Miss Mary with a baby bunny


Petting the horse Legacy


Jensen took this picture of the lunch we packed in his Buzz Lightyear lunchbag


Jensen bottle feeding the baby goat



And milking the momma goat



Miss Mary with the baby lambs



Petting the momma lambs


"Easter Pictures"





Peyton the newsie


Peyton and Jensen


Jensen and Grandma Mowat


Mommy and her boys


Mommy and Jensen


Oops the eyes are closed but still cute smiles



Here are a few pictures of the gift that Aunt Net and Uncle Dave sent Peyton for his birthday. They are Shrek swim trunks and they are a size 6 so it will be a few years before he can wear them but he liked wearing them like this!



1 comment:

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Great post! Looks like Jensen had soo much fun on his field trip, thats great that you got to go too & experience it with him!:)
Sorry the swim shorts for Peyton are too big, there were the smallest shreck shorts I could find:)