Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Birthday

Last Sunday, September 24th, I celebrated my 29th birthday! I have one year left of my twenties! How crazy is that? I am actually looking forward to my 30's but for now I am going to try to make the best of what I have left of my twenties. Besides, I still have almost a full year of being able to tease Brian about being an old man! We spent the day with my parents and it was really nice! Thanks for the birthday call Net!




Me with my birthday cake that Lara made and Jensen helped decorate.



Wow look at all those candles!



Jensen enjoyed his piece of cake!



Grandpa and his boys

3 comments:

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

cute pictures:) Hope you had a wonderful day! Peyton looks as big as Jensen!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Nice that you could spend it with family...
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thirty isn't so bad. That's when I had you!