Monday, September 18, 2006

Brian's 30th Birthday!

Brian celebrated his 30th birthday on September 11th! He definately had a better day this birthday day then when he turned 25 ( due to the events 5 years ago that day). His mom threw him a big party at her house last weekend and it was lots of fun! we had a good turn out of friends and family! Lots of old man jokes ( which I get to do for another year) so that was fun!


I made his cake and we decorated it with an old man on top and a candle that said 30 ( 18 with 12 years experience) on it.














Jensen was having a great time pulling his cousins around in the wagon behind his John Deere bike. Here he is pulling Lane and Sara and Taylor are riding behind him.




I thought this picture was so sweet so I turned it black and white. Peyton fell asleep on Grandpa's shoulder.

2 comments:

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

How fun...again I will say HAPPY B-DAY Brian!! Luv your hair...looks like Dave's did this past spring:) I love the picture of Dad and Peyton...sooo cute, they look like they have matching shirts on too:)

Anonymous said...

Jensen was a good driver for his cousins. Peyton looks like a doll on Dad's shoulder.